KTZ350 Plunger Pump, reciprocating, positive displacement, single acting, horizontal three-cylinder plunger pump
KTZ350 pump is a reciprocating, positive displacement, single acting, horizontal three-cylinder plunger pump, the maximum input power of the pump is 350HP. The pump is widely used in intermittent well operations, such as acidification, cementing, water injection and other conditions.
Main structural features:
1. mainly composed of PG series power end assembly and TH series hydraulic end assembly;
2. the crankshaft adopts double bond eccentric wheel structure, two pairs of double arc helical gears are installed at both ends of the crankshaft to transfer power, to offset the axial force;
3. The power end and the hydraulic end are connected by 8 alloy steel pull rods. When the hydraulic end is removed, the pull rod stays on the power end;
4. Threaded connection between plunger and crosshead makes it convenient to disassemble and maintain the hydraulic end.
5. hydraulic end of the same pump head corresponding to four kinds of plunger (3.75", 4", 4.5", 5") to produce different displacement and pressure for customers to choose.
Main technical parameters:
Maximum input power: 350hp (265kW)
Maximum impulse: 350rpm
Maximum load of connecting rod: 110,000lbs (489,412N)
Stroke: 5" (127mm)
Gear ratio: 4.32:1
Length: 69.3" (1760mm)
Width: 46.38" (1178mm)
Height: 31.7" (805mm)
Weight: 4520 lb (2050kg)