|Place of Origin:||China|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Type:||Slip Type, Welded,Threaded|
Slip Type Casing Head Assembly,
Welded Casing Head Assembly,
Threaded Casing Head Assembly
Casing Head Connection Slip type, Welded, Threaded, Casing head Assembly
1. Casing Head Bottom Connection Slip type
The upper locking screw is used to make the slip clamp the casing surface, and with the BT casing sealing ring, to ensure the connection firm, convenient and quick, and the sealing is reliable.
2. Casing Head Bottom Connection Welded
The casing head and surface casing are welded on site, suitable for various casing specifications.
3. Casing Head Bottom Connection Threaded
All kinds of casing thread can be made, connected with surface casing through double male sub, and install quickly and conveniently.
4. Casing head Assembly
Casing heads and casing spool are standard designed for a wide range of slips and mandrel casing hangers.
• Straight hole design: Designed with 45° shoulder, large bearing capacity.
• Side outlet connection :Threaded side outlet of pipeline pipe, stud flange side outlet, designed with VR plug thread.
• Secondary seal:
The bottom design has a variety of secondary sealing structure for users to choose.
It will be well sealed either with injection or not injection based on different structural on-site.
• Interchangeability of casing hanger: Casing hangers have a standard design.
The slip type casing hanger is interchangeable with the mandrel type casing hanger.
• Connection type between casing head and surface casing: Threaded, welded, slip type.
Contact Person: Jack Yang
Tel: 0086 18291452987