|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Packaging Details:||export packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Model Number:||F Series, F2200HL/F1600HL/F1600/F1300/F1000/F8||Certification:||API7K ISO|
|Pressure:||5000 Psi||Material:||Alloy Steel|
Oilfield Drilling Mud Pump Spare Parts,
Mud Pump Ceramic Cylinder Liner,
API 7K Ceramic Cylinder Liner
Oilfield drilling mud pump spare parts ceramic cylinder liner
1. The Ceramic liners can not only adapted to some tough environment such as deep oil reservoir, hard stratum and severe earthiness, but also can be used for offshore oil and natural gas exploitation as well.
2. Compared with bi-metal liner, the service life of ceramic liner is 5-10 times higher. Its maximum and minimum service life can reach more than 4000 and 2000 hours respectively.
3. The ceramic liners which used phase transformation toughen technology has various advantages such as wear-resistance, erosion-resistance, high-pressure-resistance, high-temperature-resistance, high strength and high hardness.
4. The cost of shipment, maintenance, labor and storage in the drilling works can be reduced.
5. Compared with the alumina liners, the Ceramic Liners have better toughness properties and have longer service life. It can also reduce piston wear and water consumption for lubrication.
Applications Of API mud pump ceramic liner:
Contact Person: Jack Yang
Tel: 0086 18291452987