KTZ2000 Plunger Pump, reciprocating, positive displacement, single acting, horizontal three-cylinder piston pump
KTZ2000 pump is a reciprocating, positive displacement, single acting, horizontal three-cylinder piston pump, the pump's maximum input power is 2000HP. The pump is widely used in intermittent well operations, such as acidizing, fracturing and killing.
Main structural features:
1. It consists of two parts: power end assembly and hydraulic end assembly;
2. adopt integral crankshaft structure, heavy cylindrical roller bearing support, two pairs of involute gear with counterweight block are installed at both ends of the crankshaft to transfer power, effectively reduce the axial momentum, reduce the noise in gear transmission, prolong the life of gear;
3. The pump is light in weight, small in volume and high in pressure. It is the standard product of 2000 fracturing truck.
4. the hydraulic end and the power end are connected with 12 alloy steel rod, when the hydraulic end is removed, the rod is left on the power end. The plunger and small connecting rod are connected by clamp, which makes it convenient to disassemble and maintain the hydraulic end.
5. the hydraulic end assembly is installed with four different specifications of plunger (4", 4.5", 5", 5.5"), in order to obtain different pressure, displacement for customers to choose the use.
Main technical parameters:
Maximum input power: 2000hp (1491kW)
Maximum impulse: 330rpm
Maximum load of connecting rod: 225,000 LBS (1,000,188N)
Stroke: 8" (203.2mm)
Gear ratio: 6.353:1
Length: 89.76" (2280mm)
Width: 59.76" (1518mm)
Height: 44.33" (1126mm)
Weight: 12370 lb (5610kg)