Fracturing valve is a high pressure, large diameter rising stem parallel gate valve. It is mainly used for productivity testing , acidification ,fracturing and gas production after drill. It includes manual valve with ball screw labor-saving mechanism and hydraulic valve with hydraulic actuator that can be operated remotely by hydraulic control.
· Metal-to-metal sealings are used for body-to-bonnet and gate-to-seat to guarantee the high sealing reliability and service life.
· The stem and seat seal matrix is made of non-rubber composite material, can resistant high pressure and corrosion. It is inlaid with corrosion-resistant spring to effectively realize low pressure sealing.
· The gate and seat surface are sprayed with hard alloy,which has higher wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
· Valve can be opened and shut remotely and quickly with hydraulic actuator.
· A function of supplying sealing grease through the injection fitting on the upper and lower bonnet can improve the sealing and operating performance of the valve.
· The design of balance stem can reduce operating force, and open/shut state of valve can be observed.
Bore: 180 mm (7 1/16")
Rated working pressure: 103.5 MPa (15,000 psi)
Hydraulic controlled rated working pressure: 10.4MPa (1,500 psi)
Material leve:l EE
Product specification level: PSL 3G
Performance requirement: PR2
Temperature rating: L-U (-46℃～121℃)
Drive model: Manual or hydraulic
Working medium: Oil, Natural Gas, Slurry, Gas Mixed With H2S, CO2